Pages

Thursday 5 February 2015

Holiday writing.

Wow you will never know what I did in the holidays? During the holiday I went to my papa's house to visit instead of visiting we stayed for the week end. The next day we went swimming But I wanted to go on the bike’s so three of us went on bike’s and the rest went in the car.

We dashed up and down the giant hill,we had to stop at the shop’s to get a water bottle because it was a very hot day.

When we got there I had to wait for my mum and dad to come with the swimming togs, when I jumped into the pool it was cold as ice.after I got into the pool  we started to have a water fight I always drank the water on accidentally .

When I got out of the pool to eat my mum said that I had got a big sunburn, and when we went back into the pool it  stun so much
I had to get out of the pool and wait until it stopped hurting, then I did a bomb in to the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.